Five Flowers Tea| 五花茶 | Wu Hua Cha
- honey suckle
- kapok blossoms
- styphnolobium japonicum
3 servings per pack
- People suffering from acne, sore throat, or constipation.
- Pour contents in a strainer and rinse them under running water for 10 seconds.
- Fill a pot with 1.5 litres of water and add flowers into the pot.
- Turn flame on high and heat till water boils.
- Turn flame down to medium-low and continue boiling for 45 minutes.
- Add brown sugar to sweeten the tea if desired.
Note：Monk fruit can be added together to boil to sweeten the tea if desired.